The elevator passed the state inspection on Thursday March 19th.Comments Off on Finally!!!
Our annual Spring festival where we celebrate all things GREEN will be taking place on Saturday, April 20th from 10am-4pm.
Green-o-Ree is where we bring awareness to sustainable initiatives and focus on mindfulness and conservation. All vendors and nonprofits attending our event have a GREEN, SUSTAINABLE, UPCYCLING, OR REPURPOSING element to their services, products, or the process used to make their product.
We are happy to announce our 2019 vendors, conservation groups, and nonprofits that will be joining us this year!
- Bespoke Apothecary
- C and K’s Unique Creations
- Chalk Couture with Maria Ferrari
- Crush Global CBD Oil with Joan Dunkleberger
- Design By Fran McJunkin
- Dink’s Digs
- Elizabeth Wislar
- Factory Works Photo Lab
- From 1-4pm, they will be holding a drop-in Cyanotype Workshop in the courtyard. The process uses sunlight and water to produce beautiful one of a kind photograms. A limited number of 5×8 pretreated sheets will be available (2 for $10 or 5 for $20). First come, first serve!
- Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity & Restore
- GLHH will be providing information throughout the day with Repurposed/Upcycled Art Demonstration at 2pm in our Community Room.
- Greek Stones Handcrafted Jewelry
- Herbal Life with Heather Rothrock
- Lycoming Arts Art2Go! Art Cart
- From 12-3pm in our Courtyard, Lycoming Arts will host a workshop that will teach kids how build their own bird houses from recycled materials.
- Northcentral Pennsylvania Conservancy
- Odd Twin
- Pajama Factory Garden Committee
- They will be hosting a Plant Swap in the Greenhouse from 11am-4pm. Bring a plant, get a ticket. No ticket? 3 tickets / $5. Label plants with names and requirements. Healthy plants only please.
- Pennsylvania Master Gardens
- Will provide demonstrations throughout the day.
- Rae Marie Fine Soaps and Textiles
- Sue’s Salves
- Transformational Tones
- Sound healer, Kaitlynn Tassone, will be providing two different Sound Bath healing sessions (12pm & 3pm) as part of her Grand Opening in Studio 10-218. Every person who attends the Sound Bath will be entered for a chance to win a special prize!
- Wild Child Art Studio
Bring your own beverage (BYOB) and invite your musically inclined friends to this bluegrass and old jam session. This event is FREE and open to the public. All are welcome – Join us in the Pajama Factory Courtyard for a relaxing, summer chill-out vibe.Comments Off on Blues and Brews event in the Courtyard
Don’t forget to get down to the Farmers and Artisans Winter market to get your sauerkraut for New Years’! (The market will be closed on the 26th, so this is your last chance before the new year.)
As you all know, Frank makes the best ‘kraut in the area, so don’t miss out!Comments Off on Last Winter Market of the Year!