- Location: Pajama Factory
- (t) 570.980.1452
- (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring has arrived, and the Pajama Factory would like to invite you and your family to our annual Springfest on Sat, May 6th from 12-5pm. There be will artist open studios, gardening workshops, art classes, face painting, fun games and take aways for the kids, outside vendorsâ€¦ and more!
This year we are Going Green with the launch of several new conservation initiatives for the building and the local community.
- Our Neighborhood Wifi initiative, which gives the neighborhood surrounding the Factory access to free wifi, will be launched.
- We have setup a tenant run committee to work on specific gardening zones around our complex – a few of which will be used in our Community GardenÂ initiative, where we will work with the local Williamsport community on creating a new community garden for all to enjoy.
- TheÂ Penn State Master Gardener ProgramÂ will be partnering with us toÂ provide composting and gardening workshops throughout the day!
- We are launching a more formalized recycling program for our building, and we have already invested in resealing & restoring all of our historic window panes. We also have a goal to move all of our lightbulbs in the building over to LEDs.
From 1-3pm, artist Joanne Landis will be hosting a Fashion Sketching Class for Illustration & Design. This class is a preview of a more in depth course being offered to those who are interested. The fee is $25 per person and will include all your drawing materials. For those interested in this class, please email email@example.com.
At 4pm, Factory Works Gallery will host an Opening Reception for the exhibit of Valerie Beggs, owner and mastermind behind “Make What you Wear.” This retrospective will be on display in the Gallery from May 6-27.