OPEN STUDIOS, February’s First Friday
- Location: Pajama Factory Complex
- (t) 570.980.1452
- (e) email@example.com
- Event Info on Facebook
There is so much to see and do at the Factory!
Join us for a night of OPEN STUDIOS, from 6 to 9pm on February First Friday which happens to be Feb 2nd. Â Explore our open studios, art exhibitions, workshops, product launches and while youâ€™re here find a piece of your heart in ours by playing our matchmaker puzzle game. Â Simply match a puzzle piece from our welcome table to one of the different open studios for a chance to win a prize.Â
- Studio 101, Way Cool Beans (@ToddsCoolBeans) will be hosting acoustic music, so stop into Building 6 for a coffee and some tunes. Â
- Studio 206, Keeley Loy Photography (keeleyloyphotography.com) will be displaying Valentineâ€™s Day themed work (boudoir & wedding) and offering winter promos.
- Studio 210N, Factory Works Gallery (factoryworks.org) will be launching their 2018 Season with the return of The Graphite Gang and their exhibition â€˜Graphite Gang III.â€™ Â
- Studio 239, The Looking Glass Gallery will also finish up their current installation with a closing event
- Studio 217, Make What You Wear (@MakeWhatYouWear) will host a â€˜Cut Up A Sweater Workshop.’Â Come see what they are creating or bring a sweater with you and dive in! Â Machines and coaching will be provided at no charge for this event.
- Studio 218, Clear Sphere (clearsphereyoga.com) will provide yoga demonstrations in Studio 218, along with early bird discounts when signing up for one of their February workshops: ‘Couples Love Yoga Class for Valentine’s Day‘ and/or ‘Awakening the Chakras through Sound & Music: a Yoga lecture-workshop presented by Ashley and JP Tobin.’
- Studio 248, Steve and Rita Bower, of Mars and Venus Studio, will be showing their artwork and offering light refreshments. Â Stop in and learn about their new classes offerings.
- Studio 411, BATHVS (bathvs.com) will launch their new Spring line of handmade bath & body products.Â Each soap from their Spring Collection incorporates unique botanical elements to help spring you into spring!
The Pajama Factory is located at 1307 Park Avenue, Williamsport, PA 17701. Â The event will take place Friday, February 2nd from 6pm to 9pm. Â Free admission. Â For more information about the Pajama Factory, please visit www.pajamafactory.net.