We currently have over 100 individual rental spaces on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the Pajama Factory. Pricing starts as low as $140/month and studios range in size from 162 sq. ft. to over 3000 sq. ft.
Only a few spaces are available at this time. Maybe one of them is perfect for you! If you don’t see something that seems right for you, please contact us as spaces open up periodically and we may have what you are looking for even though it is not listed below.Comments Off on Studios
We have multiple storage units available ranging from $39â€“$79 per month.Comments Off on Storage
- Studio 10-215 â€“ 1,869 sq ft
If you don’t see what you need we have additional unfinished open space that we can subdivide and build to suit. If you’d like to explore the possiblities give us a call at 570.323.7650 or send us an email.Comments Off on Retail/Commercial
The Pajama Factory features 300,000 sq. ft. of floor area throughout a complex of eight interconnected brick buildings ranging from 3â€“5 stories high. The wood floors are typically 50′ â€“ 60′ wide and ceilings are 12′ high, allowing for highly customizableÂ spaces for individuals or businesses: large or small studio/work/live spaces with plenty of light,Â ventilation, and great views. On-site storage units are also available for our tenants for a moderate monthly fee. At the heart of our community is the Courtyard, with an outdoor pavilion, tables and seating, a BBQ, and beautiful gardens.
The Pajama Factory is a designated KIZ property (Keystone Innovation Zone) as well as an Enterprise Zone. Both of these Pennsylvania State programs allow qualifying businesses to apply for significant economic development funding when they move into the Pajama Factory. Contact Mark Winkelman for more information about either program.
A sampling of currently available spaces are listed below. For more information, or to arrange for an on-site visit, please send us an email.Comments Off on Rental Spaces
Sample lease agreements in Adobe PDF format. These sample leases are provided for informational purposes only and may change as deemed necessary by management
- One year lease agreement
- Three to Five year lease agreement
- Air Conditioning Use agreement
- Lease addendum good guy guarantee
- Month-to-month storage room lease agreement
A 7,000 sq. ft event space that features hardwood floors throughout, 8 ft.Â high industrial window panes that run the length of the east and west walls, and a 25 ft. open, truss ceiling that floods the space with natural light. TheÂ all white interior and open floor plan give clients the ability to design their dream event for up to 300 guests.Comments Off on Clearstory
- One of Williamsportâ€™s few public performance artsÂ venues
- Perfect forÂ theater, live music, and various performance arts
- First floor access right off the courtyard &Â ample parking
- Includes a green room, small bar with pub tables and chairs, DJ booth, &Â stage
For more information, please contact our Event Coordinator, Krista Biggans by email or call her at 814.577.9535, or leave a message at 570.323.7650.Comments Off on Community Room
- Beautiful gardens, brick laden walkways, and a wooden gazebo makes the Courtyard a perfect venue for special ceremonies/receptions, cocktail party, or any outdoor event.
- 20 ft wide overhead causeways connecting the buildings on either side of the enclosed Courtyardâ€”a perfect mixture of outdoor space that is both shaded and open to the sun or moon light.
For more information, please contact our Event Coordinator, Krista Biggans by email or call her at 814.577.9535, or leave a message at 570.323.7650.Comments Off on Courtyard