Due to the success of #OCTOPAS, we’re doing a version of itÂ for the Holiday Market!
The Events Committee is introducing a studio pass into the Holiday Market. Â It will be similar to this year’sÂ #OCTOPAS, but with a holiday twist. Â We will be paying homage to Duboistown’sÂ Candy Cane Lane.
- Guests will enter the Community Room where they will collect their pass and head to the 4th floor.
- They will make their way along “Candy Cane Lane” which will feature Open Studios and vendors.
- Guests will need to collect 8 stamps from 8 different, featured studios and they can enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 factory-made prize package valued at over $100!
Keep the gifts for yourself or give them away as gifts to others!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
We hope you are having a SPOOK-tacular Halloween! Â We wanted to give you a little treat by sharing the winners of this year’s Pumpkin Carving Contest. Â Our tenant-run Garden Committee sponsored this year’s contest during OCTOFEST, our funky, Fall Festival that took place earlier this month. Â There was both an Adult and Junior Division with the Best Overall Winner claiming 50% of the proceeds as their PRIZE!
And the winners for Best Overall Pumpkin are….
- Adult Division – Josh Riggle
- Junior Division – Libby Kilby
We had so many great submissions it was hard to pick! Â So, we have chosen some honorable mentions below:
- Most Creative – Tommy Grieco
- Scariest -Â Jon Waller
- Funniest – Kelly Fischer
- Most Creative – Landon Druckenmiller
- Scariest – Ryan Todor
- Funniest – Karden Tramontana
Each winner and honorable mention will receive a special certificate and bragging rights for a full year. Â Until next time… we wish you all a safe and candy-filled All Hallow’s Eve!
Comments Off on Happy Halloween! Our Pumpkin Carving Contest Winners are…