Our annual Spring festival where we celebrate all things GREEN will be taking place on Saturday, April 20th from 10am-4pm.
Green-o-Ree is where we bring awareness to sustainable initiatives and focus on mindfulness and conservation. All vendors and nonprofits attending our event have a GREEN, SUSTAINABLE, UPCYCLING, OR REPURPOSING element to their services, products, or the process used to make their product.
We are happy to announce our 2019 vendors, conservation groups, and nonprofits that will be joining us this year!
- Bespoke Apothecary
- C and K’s Unique Creations
- Chalk Couture with Maria Ferrari
- Crush Global CBD Oil with Joan Dunkleberger
- Design By Fran McJunkin
- Dink’s Digs
- Elizabeth Wislar
- Factory Works Photo Lab
- From 1-4pm, they will be holding a drop-in Cyanotype Workshop in the courtyard. The process uses sunlight and water to produce beautiful one of a kind photograms. A limited number of 5×8 pretreated sheets will be available (2 for $10 or 5 for $20). First come, first serve!
- Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity & Restore
- GLHH will be providing information throughout the day with Repurposed/Upcycled Art Demonstration at 2pm in our Community Room.
- Greek Stones Handcrafted Jewelry
- Herbal Life with Heather Rothrock
- Lycoming Arts Art2Go! Art Cart
- From 12-3pm in our Courtyard, Lycoming Arts will host a workshop that will teach kids how build their own bird houses from recycled materials.
- Northcentral Pennsylvania Conservancy
- Odd Twin
- Pajama Factory Garden Committee
- They will be hosting a Plant Swap in the Greenhouse from 11am-4pm. Bring a plant, get a ticket. No ticket? 3 tickets / $5. Label plants with names and requirements. Healthy plants only please.
- Pennsylvania Master Gardens
- Will provide demonstrations throughout the day.
- Rae Marie Fine Soaps and Textiles
- Sue’s Salves
- Transformational Tones
- Sound healer, Kaitlynn Tassone, will be providing two different Sound Bath healing sessions (12pm & 3pm) as part of her Grand Opening in Studio 10-218. Every person who attends the Sound Bath will be entered for a chance to win a special prize!
- Wild Child Art Studio