There are several new classes and workshops coming up for ceramic enthusiasts!Â From coil and pinch pots to creating pendant jewelry fused with glass, there is something for ALL experience levels.Â Check out the upcoming Workshops and Classes on our Events Calendar.
Factory Works Clay Studio is a program of Factory Works, a nonprofit housed at the Pajama Factory which offers a range of opportunities including a woodshop, photo lab, gallery, bicycle recycle shop, and artist-in-residency program.Â They offer discounted memberships to Students, Veterans, Fire, Police, and Pajama Factory Tenants.
Memberships to the Clay Studio include the following:
- The cost of firing
- A key with 24 hour access
- Personal shelving and storage space
- A variety of studio glazes and under glazes
- Discounts on classes and workshops offered
- The opportunity to participate in gallery shows
- The opportunity to participate in fund raising or charitable events
For pricing and more information about becoming a member of Factory Works Clay Studio, please email Program Manager, Fletcher Kaufman, atÂ email@example.com.
Comments Off on New Spring workshops at Factory Works Clay Studio
Would you like to try something new? Â How about making great things out of wood…
Join us at the Williamsport Community Woodshop for an
Saturday, November 18th from 10am to 5pm
Stop in and enter for chance to win a free 3 Month Membership valued at $150.00!
At the Open House we will offer:
- A free class on â€œHow to be Successful in a Woodshopâ€ (12-4pm)
- Demonstrations on Basic Woodworking techniques, Woodturning, Tool sharpening and more.
- Guided tours of our great facility
- Have qualified staff on hand to answer all your questions.
- Displays of Members projects (that you can learn how to make)
And, if you are interested in signing up for a 3 Month Membership during Open House, we will throw in one month absolutely free ($50 value). Â Must be present to win.
The Williamsport Community Woodshop is a non-profit entity of the Factory Works program at the Pajama Factory.
The Cyanotype process turns 175 years-old this year! Â To celebrate this historic photography process, the Williamsport Community DarkroomÂ hosted a workshop inÂ the Pajama Factory Courtyard, led and instructed by Ralph Wilson. Â This kid-friendly event had a great turn out and produced some truly wonderful images.
Comments Off on A perfect day for Cyanotypes!