Our annual Spring festival where we celebrate all things GREEN will be taking place on Saturday, April 20th, 2019 from 10am-4pm.
Green-o-Ree is where we bring awareness to sustainable initiatives and focus on mindfulness and conservation. As a repurposed, industrial building, the Pajama Factory itself is a green initiative! We currently house over 100 artists, makers, and entrepreneurs. We believe that community IS sustainability and wanted an event to celebrate just that! Hereâ€™s what we have planned for the day:
Events throughout the Day:
- 10:00am – Meditation with Nina Riggle (Courtyard*)
- 10:00am – 12noon – Drawing Session, open to all levels, $5 per person (Studio 9-211)
- 11:00am – Egg Hunt for the Kids (starts in the Community Room)
- 12:00pm – Sound Bath Healing withKaitlynn Tassone of Transformational Tones (Studio 10-218)
- 12:00pm – Upcycled Bird Houses Craft Project for Kids from Lycoming Arts Art2Go! Art Cart (Courtyard*)
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Cyanotype Photography Workshop by Factory Works Photo Lab, 2 for $10 or 5 for $20 (Courtyard*)
- 2:00pm – Repurposed Art Demonstrations, by the Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity & Restore (Community Room)
- 3:00pm – Sound Bath Healing with Kaitlynn Tassone of Transformational Tones (Studio 10-218)
All Day Events (11am-4pm):
- Open Artist Studios throughout the building
- If you see an open door, go on in!
- Local vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups (Community Room and Courtyard*)
- For a list of local vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups, please visitHERE.
- Garden Committee Plant Swap (Greenhouse, Rose Street parking lot)
- Bring a plant, get a ticket. No plants? 3 tickets/$5. Please label plants with names and requirements. Healthy plants only please.
- Factory Works Gallery, Melissa Forkner Lesher: Running Tape (Studio 9-210N)
- The work in this exhibition is made exclusively from recycled and repurposed materials and contains 19miles of upcycled VHS tape.
All vendors attending our event have a GREEN, SUSTAINABLE, UPCYCLING, OR REPURPOSING element to their services, products, or the process used to make their products.
- Bespoke Apothecary
- C and K’s Unique Creations
- Chalk Couture with Maria Ferrari
- Crush Global CBD Oil with Joan Dunkleberger
- Design By Fran McJunkin
- Dink’s Digs
- Elizabeth Wislar
- Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity & Restore
- Greek Stones Handcrafted Jewelry
- Herbal Life with Heather Rothrock
- Lycoming Arts Art2Go! Art Cart
- Northcentral Pennsylvania Conservancy
- Odd Twin
- Pennsylvania Master Gardens
- Rae Marie Fine Soaps and Textiles
- Sue’s Salves
- Wild Child Art Studio